In response to the good news that soft plays can now open, we are doing all that we can to ensure that I-play is following the new government guidelines that have been put in place to make sure we are 100% Covid safe!
There are a few new procedures that we have introduced in order to be able to open safely, they are as follows;
- All customers must pre-book by using the link available on our website and Facebook page.
- We will be running 3 sessions a day, all 2 hours long with a break in between to allow for staff to be able to thoroughly clean and refresh the soft play frame, toilets and all other touch points. (The staff will continually clean gates, doors, handles and other touch points throughout each session)
- Face masks MUST be worn at all times by any customers over the age of 11. Masks can be removed while you are eating /drinking but are required to be put back on after. Those who are non-compliant may be refused entry or asked to leave.
- Upon entering the soft play all customers will be temperature checked.
- Hand Sanitiser is to be used before you enter the premises and before you enter the play frame.
- Tables have been separated to allow for social distancing, therefore tables are not to be moved to accommodate larger groups.
- There will be clear signage displayed around the premises to encourage awareness of social distancing and hygiene.